Welcome to Flight1.com! We have many great aviation products for FSX/FS9 and P3D.
Most of our products are available by download for immediate purchase.
iFly Jets: 747-400 for Flight Simulator X is one of the most advanced simulations ever brought to the FSX platform. Working with well known 747 Captains and Engineers, the iFly team captured the "Queen of The Skies" like never before. High accuracy simulation of cockpit and systems and a full load of features make this a premier expansion to Microsoft Flight Simulator X. The product was tested by real 747 pilots to help maintain the accuracy required for this simulation.
- Winds aloft forecast entries.
- Conditional waypoints for SIDS/STARS/Approaches.
- Fly-by and Fly-over waypoints for SIDS/STARS/Approaches.
- Accurate Cost Index calculations for ECON/LRC speeds
- Horizontal and vertical navigation.
- User defined waypoints.
- SID/STAR and navdata custom database.
- ETA and Fuel prediction.
- All pages and menus are implemented.
- Maintenance pages.
- Realistic Autopilot Flight Director System (AFDS) with Autothrottle System.
- AFDS active (Display in green): FD, CMD, LAND3, TEST
(Displays in green with white triangles): LAND2
(Displays in amber): NO AUTOLAND
- Autothrottle (A/T) Active (Display in Green) Modes: THR, THRREF, HOLD, IDLE, SPD
- AFDS active Roll Modes Display in green): HDGHOLD, HDGSEL, LNAV, LOC, ROLLOUT, TO/GA
- AFDS armed Roll Modes (Display in white): LOC, ROLLOUT, LNAV
- AFDS active Pitch Modes (Display in green): TO/GA, ALT, V/S, VNAVPTH, VNAVSPD, VNAVALT, G/S, FLARE, FLCHSPD
- AFDS armed Pitch Modes (Display in white): G/S, FLARE, VNAV
- Leg Types: Track to Fix, Direct to Fix, Arc to Fix, Course to Fix, Radius to Fix
- With left and right Flight Director.
- Cross-bar or single cue flight director.
- Three individual flight control computers (FCCs).
- Simulated AFDS Status Annunciation.
- Activation of mouse wheel for easier MCP window settings.
- 3DS Max Model
- Realistic control surfaces.
- Working elevator power.
- Realistic flight spoilers and ground spoilers.
- Nozzle valve animation.
- Working APU doors.
- Entry & cargo doors with corresponding cockpit light.
- High quality livery textures.
- Flex wing.
- High Quality 3D modeling
- High Definition textures
- Gauges functional, clickable and animated
- Animated windows Wipers (two speeds) and more.
- Superb instrument lightning at night.
- Windshield reflection.
- Simulated triple Inertial Reference System.
- Terrain Display
- NAV1/2 radios with working AUTO/MAN modes.
- Realistic Ground Proximity Warning System.
- Cabin pressurization logic fully implemented.
- Flap load relief protection.
- Aural alerts.
- Simulation of Left and Right EFIS.
- Full TCAS logic (with traffic display on EHSI)
- Weather Radar (Active Sky Next Required)
- Predictive Winshear (Active Sky Next Required)
- CRT and LCD Display units
- Interactive Configuration Manager.
- Many custom configuration options.
- Detailed tutorial and operating manual
- Aircraft performance calculated directly from flight model parameters.
- With custom Turbine Sound Studios GE, RR, PW sound packages
- More than 44500 SIDs/STARs included.
- Ground support and push back.
- 2D Panel supports both standard and widescreen monitors.
- Hundreds of programmable key assignments
- Ability to operate both Captain and First officer's instrumentation in different modes while in 2D and in the virtual cockpit .
Click on the following links for additional screenshots of this remarkable aircraft.
iFly 747-400 FSX Facebook Gallery
IMPORTANT: Please read this before purchase and download:
After you download, simply run the EXE and the purchase screen will appear. Please note that it is not uncommon for e-commerce enabled files or large downloads to be flagged with a false-positive by some virus scanners.
Version 184.108.40.206 (Includes SP1a) - Click Here to Download (683 MB)
Make sure you visit the iFly forum community for product support, repaint information, and a whole lot more.
Click here for the iFly Support Forum Registration required for support.
Vista/WinXP (not tested)
Windows 7 or higher, recommend 64Bit
Microsoft Flight Simulator X with SP2 or Acceleration OR
Microsoft Flight Simulator X Steam Edition
FSUIPC free or registered
CPU 3.0GHz Dual Core, Recommend 4.0+ Quad or more
Memory Min 3 GB, recommend 6 GB or Higher
VGA memory 1 GB, recommend 2 GB or Higher
Click image. Use arrows or mouse wheel to scroll.