Welcome to Flight1.com! We have many great aviation products for FSX/FS9 and P3D.
Most of our products are available by download for immediate purchase.
The Ultimate 146 Collection includes the BAe146 and Avro RJ series, a four engined regional aircraft series by British Aerospace.
All produced passenger variants have been included, such as the old BAe146-100, -200 and the newer BAe146-300, but also the heavily upgraded Avro RJ series.
For your pleasure, every model comes with its own 2D Panel and Virtual Cockpit to fully capture the spirit and identity of these jets.
The License is cross-compatible. That means customers of the FSX Version are entitled to the FS2004 Version free of charge and vice versa.
Choose between 6 Highly accurate and detailed models.
• British Aerospace BAe146-100
• British Aerospace BAe146-200
• British Aerospace BAe146-300
• British Aerospace Avro RJ70
• British Aerospace Avro RJ85
• British Aerospace Avro RJ100
• Exceptional attention to detail and typical characteristics of the BAe146 and Avro RJ
• High resolution texturing
• Multi-Stage super detailed night lighting
• NAV lights and Strobes cast light splashes on the ground
• Shock Strut Compression controlled by XML (no tire sinking into the ground)
• Realistic XML controlled Wingflex, reacting to turbulences
• Realistic XML controlled Flap system
• XML controlled detailed Airbrake and Liftdumpers ( depending on Hydraulic Pressure )
• XML controlled rudder (locks at low speeds to simulate Tiller control)
• All primary and secondary Flight Controls including tab-controlled aileron and elevator
• Working two-speed wipers
• Super Smooth Gear animation
• Realistic Nose Wheel Steering
• Moving Pilots
• Animated Airstair
• Entry/Cargo Doors with correct animation (controllable by the Qualitywings Control Panel)
• AOA Sensor
• Wheel Chocks
• Engine Covers
• Remove Before Flight tags
• Ground Power Unit
*Note that the product has NO virtual cabin. The modeled cabin is for the exterior view only.
Depending on the selected model, we offer three different Cockpit layouts. Each represents a different evolution of the airplane and is available as 2D and 3D virtual cockpit.Cockpit layouts are:
• BAe146-100 and -200 style cockpit (fully analogue) featuring GNS-XLS FMC
• BAe146-300 style cockpit (simple EFIS) featuring GNS-XLS FMC
• Avro RJ series style cockpit (full EFIS) featuring GNLU910 FMC
• Detailed 2D Cockpit featuring both Widescreen (16:10 aspect ratio) and Standard (4:3 aspect ratio) resolution bitmaps
• Detailed 3D Virtual Cockpit with parallel functionality as 2D environment. If it works in the 2D, it works in the 3D
• Autopilot with VNAV, LNAV, Flight Level Change and Autoland capability
• Thrust Rating Panel
• Full simulation of Electric, Fuel, Hydraulic and Pneumatic systems
• Transponder with FSINN / Squawkbox compatibility
• Traffic Collision Avoidance System with aural warning sounds
• Customizable Ground Proximity Warning System (GPWS) with FULL Altitude Callout. You choose which callouts you want!
• Standard and LITE panel modes available on the fly via the QualityWings Control Panel. Standard mode balances realism and simplified approach. Optional LITE mode available for those who really want things SIMPLE.
• Options Galore (Available via Config file)
• Two different Flight Management Systems depending on variant selected (GNLU910 or GNS-XLS)
• Over 200 Annunciators • Master Warning and Central Status Panel
• Selectable Landing Flap Datum
• Steep Approach mode (inhibits GPWS warnings)
• Speedcard giving you the correct reference speeds
• Realistic photoreal textures
• Sperry autopilot (BAe146)
• Thrust Modulation System (BAe146)
• Many additional animations and details like opening flightdeck window
• Working wiper and windshield rain effects. Wipers actually wipe away the rain! (FS9 only)
• Multi-stage Night Lighting with dimmable Flood Lighting
• Realistic but balanced Flight Model
• Developed according to original documentation and under real life Avro pilot RJ assistance
A realistic ALF507 soundset including various cockpit environment, EGPWS and miscellaneous sounds.The FSX version makes use of advanced sound cone design to give an even more realistic immersion.
• Authentic Soundset for the Allied Signal LF-507 engine
• Flightdeck Environment Sounds (Equipment Cooling, FSB/NS Signs, etc.)
• Aural Warnings (Chimes, Horns, etc.)
• Ground Proximity Warning System (GPWS)
• Realistic Click-sounds in the Cockpit
• Characteristic Flap extension / retraction wind sounds (howl)
• APU and GPU sounds
• Optimized to eliminate phasing sounds
• Over 60 High Quality liveries to choose from. Every livery is created with exceptional attention to detail.
• Detailed but easy to use repaint kit
For additional screenshots of this beautiful aircraft, click the following link below:
The E-Commerce enabled download executable is about 223 MB in size. The purchase screen will appear when you run the executable. Note: Make sure you "Save" the file to your system. Do not select Open from the browser. Since this is an ecommerce enable EXE, some browsers (e.g. Chrome) may give a false-positive security warning. This is common with many e-commerce enabled applications from our site. It is safe to ignore the warning.
Click here to download! (223 MB)
MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR 2004
Windows - Windows 7, Vista or XP
Processor - 2.8 GHz
Memory - 1 Gb RAM
Hard Drive - 2.7Gb
Video Card - 256 Mb