iFly Jets - The 747-400 for Prepar3D
iFly Jets: 747-400 for Prepar3D is one of the most advanced simulations
ever brought to the P3D platform. Working with well known 747 Captains and
Engineers, the iFly team captured the "Queen of The Skies" like never
before. High accuracy simulation of cockpit and systems and a full load of
features make this a premier expansion to Lockheed Martin's Prepar3d. The
product was tested by real 747 pilots to help maintain the accuracy
required for this simulation.
iFly 747-400 Features
Winds aloft forecast entries.
- Conditional waypoints for SIDS/STARS/Approaches.
- Fly-by and Fly-over waypoints for SIDS/STARS/Approaches.
- Accurate Cost Index calculations for ECON/LRC speeds
- Horizontal and vertical navigation.
- User defined waypoints.
- SID/STAR and navdata custom database.
- ETA and Fuel prediction.
- All pages and menus are implemented.
- Maintenance pages.
Realistic Autopilot Flight Director System (AFDS) with Autothrottle System.
- AFDS active (Display in green): FD, CMD, LAND3, TEST(Displays in green with white triangles): LAND2(Displays in amber): NO AUTOLAND
- Autothrottle (A/T) Active (Display in Green) Modes: THR, THRREF, HOLD, IDLE, SPD
- AFDS active Roll Modes Display in green): HDGHOLD, HDGSEL, LNAV, LOC, ROLLOUT, TO/GA
- AFDS armed Roll Modes (Display in white): LOC, ROLLOUT, LNAV
- AFDS active Pitch Modes (Display in green): TO/GA, ALT, V/S, VNAVPTH, VNAVSPD, VNAVALT, G/S, FLARE, FLCHSPD
- AFDS armed Pitch Modes (Display in white): G/S, FLARE, VNAV
- Leg Types: Track to Fix, Direct to Fix, Arc to Fix, Course to Fix, Radius to Fix
- With left and right Flight Director.
- Cross-bar or single cue flight director.
- Three individual flight control computers (FCCs).
- Simulated AFDS Status Annunciation.
- Activation of mouse wheel for easier MCP window settings.
3DS Max Model
- Realistic control surfaces.
- Working elevator power.
- Realistic flight spoilers and ground spoilers.
- Nozzle valve animation.
- Working APU doors.
- Entry & cargo doors with corresponding cockpit light.
- High quality livery textures.
- Flex wing.
- Fuselage and ground shadow and reflections
- Spec & Bump maps
High Quality 3D modeling
- High Definition textures
- Gauges functional, clickable and animated
- Animated windows Wipers (two speeds) and more.
- Superb instrument lightning at night.
- Windshield reflection.
- Sun & Moon shadow and reflections
Simulated triple Inertial Reference System.
- Terrain Display
- NAV1/2 radios with working AUTO/MAN modes.
- Realistic Ground Proximity Warning System.
- Cabin pressurization logic fully implemented.
- Flap load relief protection.
- Aural alerts.
- Simulation of Left and Right EFIS.
- Full TCAS logic (with traffic display on EHSI)
- Weather Radar (Active Sky Next Required)
- Predictive Windshear (Active Sky Next Required)
CRT and LCD Display units
- Interactive Configuration Manager.
- Many custom configuration options.
- Detailed tutorial and operating manual
- Aircraft performance calculated directly from flight model parameters.
- With custom Turbine Sound Studios GE, RR, PW sound packages
- More than 44500 SIDs/STARs included.
- Ground support and push back.
- 2D Panels supports both standard and widescreen monitors.
- Hundreds of programmable key assignments
- Ability to operate both Captain and First officer's instrumentation in different modes while in 2D and in the virtual cockpit.
Lockheed Martin Prepar3D v4.x
3.2 GHz Quad-Core Processor (4.0+ GHz recommended)
3.20 GB of disk space
8 GB RAM (16 or more recommended)
2 GB Video Card (4 GB or more recommended)
Win7 and above (64-bit)
FSUIPC (registered or unregistered)