iFly Jets - The 737NG for Prepar3D
(Note: If you are a home cockpit builder check out the professional version by clicking here.)
The iFly Jets 737NG is a super sophisticated and complete 737NG addon for Lockheed Martin's Prepar3D. High accuracy simulation of the cockpit and systems, along with features such as ground support and push back, make this a premier expansion for P3D. The product has been tested by real NG pilots to help maintain the accuracy required for this simulation.
An entire fleet!
This product offers quite an extensive fleet covering the NG range. This includes the 737NG 600, 700, 700ER, 800, and 900, 900ER, plus the BBJ, BBJ2, and BBJ3. There are several variations among this fleet that you can customize via the configuration manager, including jet engine types, and wingtips.
Dozens of features make up this product.
- Winds aloft forecast entries.
- Conditional waypoints for SIDS/STARS/Approaches.
- Fly-by and Fly-over waypoints for SIDS/STARS/Approaches.
- Accurate Cost Index calculations for LRC/ECON speeds
- Horizontal and vertical navigation.
- User defined and conditional waypoints.
- Sid/star and navdata custom database.
- ETA and Fuel prediction.
- All pages and menus are implemented.
- Color display.
- Maintenance pages.
- Custom CDU Font
- Realistic Autopilot Flight Director System with Autothrottle System.
- Autothrottle (A/T) Engaged Mode:
- N1 - MCP SPD
- GA - THR HLD
- Retard - ARM
- FMC SPD
- Roll Mode:
- HDG SEL - LNAV
- Pitch Mode
- TO/GA - G/S
- V/S - FLARE
- MCP SPD - VNAV SPD
- ALT/ACQ - VNAV PTH
- ALT HOLD - VNAV ALT
- Leg Types:
- Track to Fix
- Direct to Fix
- Arc to Fix
- Course to Fix
- Radius to Fix
- With left and right Flight Director.
- Cross-bar or single cue flight director.
- Two individual flight control computers (FCCs).
- Fully simulated AFDS Status Annunciation.
- Pitch/Roll CWS with a CMD Engage Switch Selected.
- Activation of mouse wheel for easier MCP windows settings.
- 3DS Max Model
- FSX Specific Materials (bump and specular).
- Realistic control surfaces.
- Working elevator power.
- Realistic flight spoilers and ground spoilers.
- Working autoslat.
- Nozzle valve animation.
- Working APU doors.
- Entry & cargo doors with corresponding cockpit light.
- High quality livery textures.
- Flex wing.
- Gauges fully functional and clickable. Every switch, knob, lever is modeled in 3d and animated.
- Animated windows, Wipers(two speeds) and more.
- Superb instrument lightning at night.
- Modeled circuit breaker panel.
- Fully simulated Inertial Reference System.
- Terrain Radar
- Display type (PFD/ND or EFIS).
- VSD system.
- NAV1/2 receiver with working AUTO/MAN mode.
- Realistic Ground proximity Warning System.
- Cabin pressurization gauge & logic fully implemented.
- Flap load relief protection and autoslats logic.
- New failures.
- Aural alert.
- Simulation of Left and Right EFIS.
- Full TCAS logic (with traffic display on EHSI).
- 2D Panel supports both standard and widescreen monitors.
- Hundreds of programable key assignments
- You have the ability to operate both captain and first officers ND's in different modes together while in 2D widescreen and in the virtual cockpit .
- Weather Radar (Active Sky Next Required)
- Predictive Winshear (Active Sky Next Required)
- Squawkbox Support.
- With engine CFM567b: 18/20/22/24/26/27.
- Interactive Configuration Manager.
- Many custom configuration options.
- Detailed operation manual,tutorial and QRH included.
- Aircraft performance calculated directly from flight model parameters.
- New very smooth GDI+ based CRT displays.
- With sound package.
- More than 44500 SIDs/STARs included.
- Ground support and push back.
- Many additional free liveries via the Flight1 Library System.
Please Read Before Purchase
IMPORTANT FSUIPC NOTE
It is of utmost importance that you always have the latest version (registered or unregistered) of FSUIPC installed to avoid any issue!
The latest version can always be downloaded here: http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.html
50% Off for Previous FSX Version Customers
This upgrade allows you to purchase the Prepar3D v4 version at 50% off. If you have the download version, please select the Coupon/Voucher button, and use the Auto Coupon option. If you have the DVD version or purchased from a 3rd party and would like the upgrade discount, please submit a ticket via the Flight1.com website (include the serial number with your ticket) and they should be able to assist you in getting the discount.
iFly Community Forums for support, updates, and a whole lot more!
Make sure you visit the iFly forum community for product support, repaint information, updates, cockpit builders forum, and a whole lot more. This community is very active with many other iFly pilots, real world pilots, cockpit builders, texture artists, and many others.
iFly Community Forums
Recommended Service Pack links (after purchase)
iFly 737NG Service pack, version 184.108.40.206 for P3D v3
iFly 737NG Service pack, version 220.127.116.11 for P3D v4 (this installs High Definition Textures)
Lockheed Martin Prepar3D 3.x or 4.x
3.2 GHz Quad-Core Processor (4.0+ GHz recommended)
5 GB of disk space
8 GB RAM (16 or more recommended)
2 GB Video Card (4 GB or more recommended)
Win7 and above (64-bit)
FSUIPC (registered or unregistered)
Copyright © 2018 Flight One Software, Inc. all rights reserved.