iFly Jets Advanced Series - The 737 MAX8 for Prepar3D
iFly Jets Advanced Series - The 737-MAX8 & 8-200 is iFly Development Team's most advanced aircraft to date. This product is exclusively for Lockheed Martin's Prepar3D v5.3+, and brings "study level" to a whole new level.
Note that this product is not compatible with Prepar3D versions 4 or 6. Only P3D v5 is supported.
The iFly Developer team started with a clean slate for the 737-MAX8... it has been completely built from the ground up. Aircraft systems, Virtual Cockpit, Exterior model, Texturing, Sounds, all have been meticulously modelled. A team of over 15 developers, MAX pilots, and technical advisors participated to make this one of the most advanced simulations ever released for the PC. Sounds were recorded from a MAX, along with extensive use of videos and photos from the programmers, pilots, and advisory staff.
iFly Development Team has taken the maximum advantage of features within the Prepar3D v5 platform to maximize both the appearance and performance of this aircraft.
With a highly accurate simulation of the cockpit and systems, modelling, and texturing, along with extensive ground support features with push back, we believe this will provide you the max MAX experience. The product has been flight tested for hundreds of hours by real MAX8 pilots to bring the accuracy required for this simulation.
Extensive aircraft configurations are available via the MyFleet configuration tool, including jet engine rating types. You can configure the aircraft to match your favourite airline options. The Electronic Flight Bag (EFB) handles aircraft functions via the SIMU menu. In addition, you can view Charts (Navigraph required), Airport Taxi Layouts, and calculate Aircraft Performance values.
The super-high resolution virtual cockpit makes the cockpit extremely readable on your monitor. It is also an ideal simulation for those that use Virtual Reality headsets.
IMPORTANT: Please read http://ifly.flight1.net/forums/topic20606.html before purchase!
- Supports Prepar3D 5.3+
- Uses DirectX 12
- Systems built entirely in pure C++ utilizing Windows APIs
- Built around Enhanced Atmospherics (TrueSky)
- Ultra-High-Definition Virtual Cockpit model.
- Full PBR materials Virtual Cockpit.
- High-Definition External model.
- Intuitive mouse Click-spot logic.
- Ultra-High-Definition Textures and Display Units in the Virtual Cockpit - VR compatible.
- Dynamic Lighting system for the Virtual Cockpit.
- Ultra-Resolution PBR material textures and text labels for the External Model.
- Comm Radios supports 8.33KHz frequency spacing.
- New Dynamic Lighting system and Effects for External Model, supporting PBR & non-PBR surface materials.
- MAX8 engine sound by Immersive Audio (pilot view orientated).
- iFly developed core engine sound system (engine sound & tone will change based on thrust, altitude & air density).
- Fully Immersive Audio Cockpit sounds.
- Electronic Flight Bag with Navigraph Terminal Charts integration. Requires Navigraph subscription https://navigraph.com/home
- 3D Passenger Cabin with interactive seatbelt and no-smoking signs with light intensity control.
- Collimated HUD utilizing advanced rendering technique in Prepar3D v5.3.
- Rain drops on Virtual Cockpit & 3D cabin glass, visible also on the exterior windows.
- Accurate Landing gear compression.
- Includes a wide array of 3D components in the wheel wells.
- All doors, including emergency exits and cargo holds, can be opened.
- Battery system charging and discharging models managed through custom-developed battery engine, which is much more accurate than P3D's.
- Engine performance simulation, including in-air N1 & N2 fan animation.
- And so much more...
Flight Systems and Modelling
Dozens of features make up the flight systems and models included in product.
- Winds aloft forecast, manual entries.
- Conditional waypoints for SIDS/STARS/Approaches.
- Fly-by and Fly-over waypoints for SIDS/STARS/Approaches.
- Accurate Cost Index calculations for LRC/ECON speeds.
- Horizontal and vertical navigation.
- RNAV and IAN navigation.
- User defined and conditional waypoints.
- SID/STAR and NAVDATA custom database.
- ETA and Fuel prediction.
- All pages and menus are implemented.
- Colour display.
- Custom CDU Font.
- GLS Approaches.
- Realistic Autopilot Flight Director System with Autothrottle System.
- Autothrottle (A/T) Engaged Mode:
- N1 - MCP SPD
- GA - THR HLD
- Retard - ARM
- FMC SPD
- Roll Mode:
- HDG SEL - LNAV
- Pitch Mode:
- TO/GA - G/S
- V/S - FLARE
- MCP SPD - VNAV SPD
- ALT/ACQ - VNAV PTH
- ALT HOLD - VNAV ALT
- Leg Types:
- Track to Fix
- Direct to Fix
- Arc to Fix
- Course to Fix
- Radius to Fix
- RNAV and IAN navigation.
- GLS approach support (NAVDATA dependant)
- With left and right Flight Director.
Cross-bar or single cue flight director.
- Two individual flight control computers (FCCs).
- Fully simulated AFDS Status Annunciation.
- Pitch/Roll CWS with a CMD Engage Switch Selected.
- Activation of mouse wheel for easier MCP windows settings.
- 3DS Max Model.
- PBR Materials.
- Realistic control surfaces.
- Working elevator power.
- Realistic flight spoilers and ground spoilers.
- Working APU doors.
- Entry & cargo doors with corresponding cockpit light.
- High quality livery textures.
- Wing movement & flexing.
- Realistic Engine Reversers with sound.
- Gauges fully functional and clickable. Every switch, knob, lever is modelled in 3D and animated.
- Animated windows, wipers, and more.
- Animated sun blinds (option).
- HUD (option).
- Animated and adjustable Pilot seats.
- Animated chart, map and reading lights.
- Superb instrument lightning - day and night.
- Manual gear extension.
- Electronic Flight bag.
- PBR materials.
- Fully simulated Inertial Reference System.
- Terrain Radar.
- VSD system.
- RAAS (option).
- NAV1/2 receivers.
- Realistic Ground proximity Warning System.
- Cabin pressurization gauge & logic fully implemented.
- Flap load relief protection and auto slats logic.
- Failure system.
- Aural alerts.
- Simulation of Left and Right EFIS.
- Full TCAS logic (with traffic display on EHSI).
- 2D Panel supports widescreen monitors.
- Hundreds of programable key assignments.
- You have the ability to operate both captain and first officers ND's in different modes together while in the 2D widescreen and in the virtual cockpit.
- Weather Radar (Active Sky for P3D Required).
- Predictive Windshear (Active Sky for P3D Required).
- Winds aloft forecast (Active Sky for P3D required).
- With engine CFM LEAP-1B 28/27/25.
- Interactive Configuration Manager.
- Many custom configurations option.
- Detailed operation manual, tutorial and EFB included.
- Aircraft performance calculated directly from flight model parameters.
- New very smooth GDI+ based LCD displays units.
- With sound package from Immersive Audio.
- More than 4000 SIDs/STARs included.
- Extensive Ground support options and push back.
- Free liveries via the public Flight1 Library System.
Discount for 737 NG for P3D Customers!
If you purchased iFly Jets Advanced Series - The 737NG for Prepar3D v5, or iFly Jets - The 737NG for Prepar3D (v1 through 4), iFly would like to offer a discount. Make sure you use the Coupon/Voucher then Auto-Coupon feature when selecting the product to get a 30% off (for the Advanced V5 edition) and 20% off (for the P3D v1 through v4 edition). If you love this product and the amazing value it provides, we hope you'll spread the word!
IMPORTANT FSUIPC NOTE
It is of utmost importance that you always have the latest version (registered or unregistered) of FSUIPC installed to avoid any issue! The latest version can always be downloaded here: http://www.fsuipc.com/
iFly Community Forums for support, updates, and a whole lot more!
Make sure you visit the iFly forum community for product support, repaint information, updates, and a whole lot more. This community is very active with many other iFly pilots, real world pilots, cockpit builders, texture artists, and many others.
iFly Community Forums
By iFly; 8 & 8-200: (Updated 2023/03/08)
Customized By Maxime Konareff; 8 & 8-200:
Flight1 Library for Repaints: http://library.flight1.net/ or use the included Livery Manager (recommended).
Latest Service Pack: https://flight1.100megabyte.com/iFly-737-MAX8-P3D-SP188.8.131.52.exe
Lockheed Martin Prepar3D 5.3+
3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor (4.0+ GHz, 8+ Core recommended)
3.4GB of Local Drive disk space where C:\\...%Documents\Prepar3D v5 Add-ons\ resides, (not OneDrive\Documents)
8GB RAM (16GB or more recommended)
6GB VRAM (8GB or more recommended)
Windows 10 build 19041 or higher, Windows 11
Mouse with Scroll wheel
FSUIPC for TCAS, IVAO/VATSIM, Auto Brake system.
http://www.fsuipc.com/ (registered or unregistered)
Navigraph subscription for EFB Terminal Charts https://navigraph.com/home
Active Sky P3D for WXR https://hifisimtech.com/
For correct visuals the following settings in P3D must be enabled:
Enhanced Atmospherics (TrueSky)
Internal Vehicle Cast & Receive Shadows
Looks best on IPS monitors or high-resolution VR Headsets